Hi everyone who visit my blogs,
I want to say thanks for all of you guys, please come and enjoy my blog each time you have free time.
Now, I continue to show you how I can make money online. In past 2 days, I show you how to open account and how to register for Google Adsense Account and how to create the blog.
Actually I heard about how to make money online 5 years ago when I was studying in Ventura College. But at that time, I was a student, I had to study all day. No time to think about anything. I am collecting information and practicing how to make money online for 2 months. Many sites on internet telling that they show us how to make money online, but 99% of them keep the secret of how to make money online or they just tell us general how to make money online. They don't tell us steps to do it.
You can check the links to see how I show you steps to open accounts in last 2 days:
http://pinocchiogoldtree.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-to-make-money-online.html
http://pinocchiogoldtree.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-to-make-money-online-part-2.html
and the link to see how much I earned last month and last 7 days:
http://myblogincomereport.blogspot.com/
Thanks and hope you believe in what I show you and try your best to make money!
Hint: actually I did spend 16-20 hours per day to make the blog for 2 months. hihihi I am happy!!!!
I want to say thanks for all of you guys, please come and enjoy my blog each time you have free time.
Now, I continue to show you how I can make money online. In past 2 days, I show you how to open account and how to register for Google Adsense Account and how to create the blog.
Actually I heard about how to make money online 5 years ago when I was studying in Ventura College. But at that time, I was a student, I had to study all day. No time to think about anything. I am collecting information and practicing how to make money online for 2 months. Many sites on internet telling that they show us how to make money online, but 99% of them keep the secret of how to make money online or they just tell us general how to make money online. They don't tell us steps to do it.
You can check the links to see how I show you steps to open accounts in last 2 days:
http://pinocchiogoldtree.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-to-make-money-online.html
http://pinocchiogoldtree.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-to-make-money-online-part-2.html
and the link to see how much I earned last month and last 7 days:
http://myblogincomereport.blogspot.com/
Thanks and hope you believe in what I show you and try your best to make money!
Hint: actually I did spend 16-20 hours per day to make the blog for 2 months. hihihi I am happy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment